Monday, June 29, 2009

I love my Papai-Dada


Nicky helps his Daddy put on his shoes everyday before work!

Dear Papai,

Today you left for a 3 week trip to Brazil and already I am missing you. So I thought that I would write you little notes on my blog, and tell you how much I love you!

You give great hugs and kisses, so strong that the camera cannot capture them!
You can be fun and silly (and your fierce lion face is getting pretty good!):

I like to sit in your lap, with our big dog Inca nearby:And you understand my innocence even when I throw my cup on the floor...
We play outside on the grass, and enjoy the sunshine and rain alike.
Everyday I wake up, I say, Dada! And I crawl over to you to give you a big hug and a kiss.

Mommy and I are thinking of you all the time and can't wait til you come home.

I will write you again soon, Papai!

Love, Nicky

1 comment:

Leno. said...

linda familia =]