Tuesday, May 20, 2008

34 weeks... oh my!


Wow, we only have a month and a half (and maybe not that long) to go! I don't think my belly is getting much bigger, but the baby is very heavy and I am getting tired (like exhausted) very easily. We are still sleeping very well, despite middle of the night rib-kicking sessions.

After the next two weeks (A-exam, wedding), we will both be able to spend our days lounging (as needed!) and gardening! We'll be saving our energy for the "grand finale", as my Mom called it. Of course, there's also the possibility that Baby won't arrive til mid-July, but I think he'd weigh about 12 pounds by then! So, I hope he comes on or before his due date.

The stroller and carseat are here, and are very nice... all that is missing right now are some bassinet sheets that actually fit, and a NAME for the baby (small detail). Last night Bruno remembered his early fondness for "Angelo", and so, the deliberation continues... Any suggestions? ; )

No comments: